• Founded SVN Summit Commercial Real Estate Group, LLC in 2016
• Joined NAI Cummins Real Estate in 2009 as an Account Executive
• Founding Partner, Pride One Real Estate, Inc. - 1992 to 2010
- Project experience includes commercial development, construction of office industrial and various buildings, restaurants, hotels, construction and management of storage units, residential lot development and new home construction, apartment development, construction and property management, assisted living facilities and HUD assisted housing.
- Primarily accountable for the sales and marketing of over 100 different commercial and residential projects.
- Accountable for project approvals throughout a variety of cities in Northeast Ohio.
- Accountable for negotiating loan structure and terms with a variety of lending institutions including banks and insurance companies.
- Accountable for managing commercial and residential properties within our portfolio.
- Instrumental in setting up an employee stock option plan on behalf of 40 employees.
• Commercial Real Estate Appraiser - 1992 to 1996
- Kocinski & Bowen Appraisal Services, Inc. was a commercial real estate appraisal firm. Responsibilities included appraising a variety of property types from residential subdivisions and apartments to industrial and office buildings.
• President, Summit Reprographic Service, Inc. - 1991 to 1992
- Vice-President, Summit Reprographic Service, Inc. - 1985 to 1991
- Sales Representative, Summit Reprographic Services, Inc. 1981 - 1985
Professional Affiliations & Designations:
• Member, Medina County Economic Development Corporation 2011 - Present
• National Association & Ohio Association of Realtors 2009 - present
• Member, Sales and Marketing Executives Association 2004 - 2008
• State Certified Commercial Real Estate Appraiser 1993 - 2003
• Member of Xerox Dealer Council from 1989 - 1991. Was one of twelve members (from approximately 200 dealers) who participated in product development and other policy issues for Xerox Engineering Systems Division
Community Affiliations & Designations:
• Board Member of Truly Reaching You 2015-present
• Board Member of Cuyahoga Falls Black TIger Gridiron Club 2004-2015
• Alumnus Leadership Akron 2015
• Member of Heart to Heart Leadership Connection Group 2002 - 2012
• Board Member of Leadership Medina County 2006 - 2011
• Alumnus Leadership Medina County 2002
Education • Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) 2014 - Present
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) 2011 - Present
• M.B.A., Real Estate Finance, Cleveland State University - 1995
• B.S., Real Estate Finance and Marketing, The University of Akron – 1986