Bryan J. Myers is a licensed commercial real estate associate who specializes in Landlord and Tenant Representation, Multifamily, Downtown Fort Myers and the surrounding corridors of Southwest Florida. Born and raised in Joliet, Illinois, Bryan is a product of quality Midwestern-work-ethics and family values. Prior to joining SVN Florida, Bryan worked for LandQwest Commercial and VIP Commercial Group as a real estate associate. He resides in Fort Myers with his wife Staci their two sons Eli and Lawson.
• Longest tenured agent at LandQwest Commercial, 2008-2016
• 16 years sales experience
• 9 years commercial real estate experience
• 17 straight quarters of positive sales growth 1995-2006 (Anheuser-Busch)
• Excels in customer service, site selection, market knowledge, and leasing for a wide range of clients
• Specialty assignments include: Comparative Lease Analysis, Lease Versus Own Analysis, Comparing Ownership and Disposition Alternatives, Valuation and Feasibility Studies, Economic Base Analysis, Gap Analysis