Jack in the Box
4353 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, California 90037
KW Commercial is pleased to present this 2,162 SF Drive-Thru Jack in the Box Absolute NNN leased opportunity. It sits on 14,195 SF C2 zoned corner lot with great frontage; 95 FT along S. Figueroa St. & 150 FT along 43rd St..
Jack in the Box has been at this location for over 25 years and has exercised their option early, extending their current lease term thru 2027. They also have four addition 5 year options to follow.
This offering will attract an investor looking for an Corporate Guaranteed Absolute NNN investment with no management responsibilities, just south of USC, in an infill location.
The subject property is located at the Southwest corner of S. Figueroa and 43rd St, just one parcel north of the major signalized intersection of Figueroa St. & Vernon Ave.
The property is located approximately 1/2 a mile from the south of the newly constructed Banc of California Soccer Stadium, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, California Science Center, Natural History Museum, California African American Museum, and the future George Lucas Museum.
The site is also approximately 1 mile south of University of Southern California Campus.
The offering is also just west of the 110 Freeway on-ramp and 1/2 a mile from the Expo Park / USC metro station, which connects downtown Los Angeles to Santa Monica.
The demographics in the immediate area offer over 65,000 people residing within a 1-mile radius and approximately 500,000 people residing within a 3-mile radius.
- APPROXIMATE 2,162 SF SINGLE TENANT JACK IN THE BOX DRIVE-THRU ON 14,195 SF C2 ZONED CORNER LOT.
- TENANT HAS BEEN AT THIS LOCATION FOR OVER 25 YEARS!
- JACK IN THE BOX HAS EXERCISED THEIR OPTION EARLY, EXTENDING THEIR LEASE THRU 2027 W/ (4) 5 YEAR OPTIONS TO FOLLOW.
- CORPORATE GUARANTEED ABSOLUTE NNN LEASE!
- JUST ONE PARCEL NORTH OF THE MAJOR SIGNALIZED INTERSECTION OF FIGUEROA ST. & VERNON AVE.
- ONLY 1/2 A MILE SOUTH OF EXPOSITION PARK & 1 MILE SOUTH OF USC!
- GREAT ACCESSIBILITY; JUST WEST OF THE 110 FREEWAY AND 1/2 A MILE FROM THE EXPOSITION PARK METRO STOP.
- EXCELLENT DEMOGRAPHICS; OVER 65,000 PEOPLE RESIDE WITHIN A 1-MILE RADIUS & APPROXIMATELY 500,000 PEOPLE RESIDE WITHIN A 3-MILE RADIUS.
3/26/2020 11:20:07 PM
3/26/2020 11:20:07 PM