Indian River Marsh Grove is an active grove in Vero Beach in Indian River County. This grove has approximately 40 acres of younger Ray Red Grapefruit with the remaining acreage balanced, cleared, and bedded. Water use permits are through the St. Johns Improvement District and has Microjet irrigation in place. Located 15 minutes away from the SR 60 and Hwy 95 interchange, this grove is in a great location for someone looking for a producing grove in Vero Beach.
• From the intersection of SR-60 and I-95 travel west on SR-60 3.7 miles to 122nd Ave.
• Turn left on 122nd Ave and travel 3.6 miles south to 9th Ave SW, Oslo Rd, continuing over the bridge and crossing over the flow way.
• Turn right onto 9th Ave SW, Oslo Rd, travel 1.6 miles west to 138th Ave.
• Turn left (south bound) on to 138th Ave on the west side of the north/south ditch, just past the 2nd large pumping station.
• Take 138th Ave south 1,800 feet (.34 miles) until you see the SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate sign.
- Approximately 40 acres of younger Ray Red Grapefruit
- Water use permits are through the St. Johns Improvement District
- Located 15 minutes away from the SR 60 and Hwy 95 interchange
3/23/2020 1:24:17 PM
3/25/2020 8:51:03 PM