Retail•Street Retail•For Sale
Freestanding Building on Westwood Blvd.
1310 Westwood Blvd., Westwood, California 90024
Keller Williams Commercial is pleased to present the sale of 1310 Westwood
Boulevard, a ±6,681-square foot freestanding retail/office building situated on a
±6,601-square foot lot located in Southern California’s popular Westwood
neighborhood along highly-traveled Westwood Boulevard.
1310 Westwood Boulevard is a two (2) story commercial building located one
block south of Wilshire Boulevard between Rochester Avenue and Wellworth
Avenue. The building was built in 1955, with a second floor addition added in
1968. The ground floor features an open floor plan plus two (2) private offices. The
second floor is composed of five (5) private offices, two (2) restrooms and a
kitchen/break room. The building also features one (1) elevator and a secured
parking garage with room for approximately nine (9) cars parked tandem. The
property is currently vacant.
1310 Westwood is an ideal opportunity for buyers looking to purchase retail, office
or developable property in Los Angeles’ affluent and highly coveted Westwood submarket.
The major intersection at Wilshire Boulevard and Westwood Boulevard is located one block North of the subject property. Wilshire Boulevard between Westwood Boulevard and Veteran Avenue is the future site of a Metro’s Purple Line Subway Station. The construction of the Purple Line designates 1310 Westwood Boulevard as a TOC Tier 3 zoned parcel, giving developers potential to build a building of 31-units residential over 1,500-SF to 3,000 SF of retail.
The property’s location in the heart of Westwood offers close proximity to one of the country’s most influential and successful universities, UCLA. It is also walking distance to Westwood Village, a popular shopping, dining and nightlife locale for UCLA students, tourists, and locals.
- ±6,681-square foot Freestanding Building located in Southern California’s popular Westwood neighborhood along highly-traveled Westwood Boulevard.
- High volume use OK; Ideal for Retail, Office, Medical, Law Office, Fitness, Food, Showroom, Pop-up Location, Flex Creative Space.
- Great car traffic counts; over 34,000 Cars per Day along Westwood Blvd & over 125,000 Cars per Day along Wilshire Blvd.
- Located just off of Wellworth Ave., one block south of major signalized intersection of Wilshire and Westwood Blvd.
- The building has one (1) elevator.
- Gated and secure parking on-site, in addition to ample street parking & over 2,000 parking spaces available in nearby parking lots.
- One Block South of Future Subway Station & currently Served by 10 Regional Transit Systems!
- Located in the Vibrant Business District of Westwood and Westwood Village. It benefits from Class A Office Buildings & UCLA.
- Local Communities include Bel-Air, Holmby Hills, Westwood, and Century City.
- Walker's Paradise with a Walking Score of 95 & Excellent Transit Score of 74
3/20/2020 5:14:40 PM
3/23/2020 11:02:33 PM