Managed Bid Deadline: May 7
Ideally located at the convergence of I-35, SE Inner Loop and FM1460, the property represents one of the largest tract of undeveloped land along I-35 in all of central Texas. Totaling 194± acres, the property is comprised of ten individual parcels ranging in size from four to 70 acres. Future uses include commercial, industrial, hospitality and multi-family residential.
Georgetown has experienced explosive growth over the last decade and has transformed into an independent economic hub with a population of over 65,000. It is home to the oldest university in Texas, Southwestern University, with over 1,500 undergraduate students. Located along central Texas’ largest thoroughfares, Georgetown is 25 miles from Austin and is immediately adjacent to Round Rock, providing residents ease of access to the area’s major economic drivers, entertainment destinations and excellent school districts.
- Largest undeveloped tract of land along I-35 in all of central Texas
- Future uses include commercial, industrial, hospitality & multi-family residential
- Property is bordered by I-35, SE Inner Loop & FM1460 (185,000+ Combined VPD)
- 18%+ estimated population growth within 3-mile radius (2019-2024)
- Inner Loop extension (Southwest Bypass) completion scheduled for Spring 2020
- Proximity to Round Rock Premium Outlets, Dell's HQ, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center, Seton Medical Center & four universities
- All Utilities Available: Fiber Optic Lines, Dual Power Grids (up to 400MW), 12" Gas Line, 12" & 18" Water Lines, 10" & 18" Wastewater Lines
3/18/2020 8:28:26 PM
4/2/2020 2:36:45 PM