Downtown Bradenton Mixed-Use Development Site
302 8th Street West, Bradenton, Florida 34205
This incredible 1.5+/- acre downtown development site centrally located between U.S. 41, Business 41, Manatee Avenue West and the banks of the Manatee River. You can't get more centrally located than that with potential views of the beautiful Manatee River. The site is a short walk to the acclaimed Bradenton Riverwalk, Old Main Street's restaurants and bars, The Bishop Museum, The Manatee Performing Arts Center and other downtown amenities.
The site is zoned T-6, Urban Core which is the most intense designation in the City of Bradenton's form-based code, allowing for a base density of 60 units/acre (up to 200 units/acre subject to City Council approval), max height of 8 stories (up to 20 stories with height bonuses), and the greatest variety of uses.
Located in the heart of the Downtown Bradenton Central Business District between U.S. 41, Business 41, Manatee Avenue West and the banks of the Manatee River.
The development site is located very close to many large employers including Manatee Memorial Hospital, Manatee County Government, Sunz Insurance and Tropicana among others. Also located immediately adjacent to the Manatee County Central Energy Chiller plant which has excess capacity that could benefit a large-scale project on this site. This $12 Million plant offers a more energy efficient way to provide cold-water energy to air condition buildings.
In the past year, downtown Bradenton has seen significant private and public investment, including the $22-million Marriott SpringHill Suites hotel and rooftop bar operated by Oak & Stone, the city’s new $12.5-million 500-space parking garage, the $4.5-million Twin Dolphin Marina expansion and renovation, the $12-million South Florida Museum expansion/renovation project and a $6-million streetscaping project on Old Main Street.
- Central Downtown Bradenton mixed-use developement site with potential water views
- Located between the two major north-south thoroughfares through Bradenton - US-41 and Business 41
- A short walk to the Bradenton Riverwalk, historic Old Main Street, The Bishop Museum, The Manatee Performing Arts Center and other downtown amenities
- Base density of 60 units/acre (up to 200 units/acre subject to City Council approval) and max height of 8 stories (up to 20 stories with height bonuses)
- Most allowable uses in the Form-Based Code
3/13/2020 1:01:24 PM
4/8/2020 1:32:06 PM