Retail•Free Standing•For Sale or Lease
Bushnell Two Parcel Retail-Flex and Office Bldgs For Sale or Lease
510 and 512 North Main Street, Bushnell, Florida 33513
Bring your vision and offers as the owners of this property will consider a sale, lease or build to suit modification of the two existing buildings. The buildings were built in 1988 on two parcels that total 0.65 acres. The flex building of 8,400 square feet is comprised of 4,500 square feet of retail showroom, 2,250 square feet of dock high warehouse and 1,650 square feet of grade level warehouse. The flex building has been utilized as a feed store, auto parts store and most recently a grocery store. It features two ADA compliant restrooms, an office area, 11’ ceiling height in the showroom and 14’ to 16’ clear heights in the dock high warehouse. The office building of 1,300 square feet includes a reception and open work area, three offices and a restroom. Prominent pylon signage available on N. Main Street (US Hwy 301).
Less than two miles east of I-75 and centrally located between Ocala and Wesley Chapel, the property offers easy access to The Villages, Leesburg, Clermont, Spring Hill and Crystal River. The existing buildings could work well for a service business or as a retail distribution/flex space. The property also has potential for retail redevelopment, restaurant use or even a carwash to complement the adjacent gas station. The city of Bushnell zoning of C-2 allows for many other uses. The average home value within 10 minutes’ drive is nearly $215,000 with more than 17,000 vehicles per day driving by the property on W. Belt Avenue and N. Main Street.
The property has cross access with the Marathon gas station adjoining to the south at the lighted intersection of W. Belt Avenue (CR 48) and N. Main Street (US Hwy 301), the two main thoroughfares in Bushnell. A southbound right turn lane was recently added on N. Main Street in front of the property. Left in and left out access is also available for northbound traffic on N. Main Street.
- 8400 SF Retail/Flex building has large open retail floor space, dock high warehouse and grade level warehouse with adjoining 1300 sf office building.
- Prior uses of the retail/flex building consisted of a feed store, NAPA auto parts store and most recently a grocery store. C-2 zoning allows many uses
- Property could suit a service company or be redeveloped for retail, restaurant or car wash to compliment the adjoining Marathon gas station
- Under 2 miles east of I-75, centrally located between Ocala and Wesley Chapel, easy access to The Villages/Leesburg/Clermont/Spring Hill/Crystal River
- Cross access with the Marathon gas station adjoining to the south at the lighted intersection of W. Belt Avenue (CR 48) and N. Main St. (US Hwy 301)
- Prominent pylon signage available on N. Main Street (US Hwy 301) with more than 17,000 vehicles per day on W. Belt Avenue and N. Main Street
2/25/2020 12:00:00 AM
4/2/2020 5:59:06 PM