Auburndale Commerce Center
100 Mancini Dr., Auburndale, Florida 33823
Lee & Associates and Buckner Commercial Properties presents Auburndale Commerce Center featuring 2,000 ft of frontage along I-4 between Orlando and Tampa. This 975,000 SF Industrial Park on a 73.66 AC Lot is preparing to break ground in February 2020. The site offers 8,750 - 400,000 SF contiguous building space with build-to-suit options available, and the first 105,000 SF building is currently underway. The site would be ideal for Cross Dock or a Regional Distribution Center, and features 130 ft truck courts and truck parking, along with over 1:1000 SF passenger vehicle parking ratio. The site is directly adjacent to Amazon's 1.1 Million SF mega distribution center development site, leveraging the area's convenient location directly fronting I-4 & 559A with direct access to north and southbound access ramps for easy access to all of Central Florida's major markets.
Auburndale Cutoff Road (CR 559A) and I-4, 12 mi from Lakeland, 40 mi to Tampa, and 40 mi to Orlando.
- 105,000 SF Breaking Ground in February 2020
- Up to 975,000 SF Industrial Space Available, Build-to-Suit options available
- Over 2,000 ft of Frontage on I-4 with Direct Access to I-4 North and Southbound Ramps
- Perfect for Cross Dock or a Regional Distribution Center
- 130 ft Truck Courts, Truck Parking, and over 1:1000 SF Passenger Vehicle Parking Ratio
- 12 mi from Lakeland, 40 mi to Tampa, and 40 mi to Orlando
- Adjacent to Amazon's 1.1 Million SF Mega Distribution Center Development Site
2/24/2020 8:02:46 PM
3/23/2020 6:05:05 PM