Only 12-15 minutes from the city limits of Dunnellon, this 10 acres of farmland has hard road frontage off of SW 210th Ave and could be the perfect plot of land for your desired crop. This property is all uplands and currently planted in peanuts. As an alternative option, the beautiful open fields of farmland, gently rolling hills, and the tree line in the surrounding area make the property a prime location to build a house out in the country, providing a view that is unique to the north Florida area.
- Heading North on I75
- Take exit 352 onto FL-40
- In 0.3 of a mile turn left onto W Silver Springs Blvd toward Dunnellon
- In 7.8 miles turn right onto W Highway 328
- Go 7.8 miles then turn left onto N US Highway 41
- In 3.3 miles turn right onto SW 36th St
- Go 2.2 miles the destination is on your left.
- Beautiful open fields of farmland, gently rolling hills
- Great location for a homestead out in the country
- 12-15 minutes from the city limits of Dunnellon, only five minutes from US HWY 41
2/20/2020 7:24:35 PM
2/24/2020 9:38:10 PM