Free standing retail building located at the southwest hard corner of W Tarrant Rd and NW 7th St facing Interstate 30 Tom Landry Freeway.
Southwest corner of Tarrant Rd and NW 7th St. facing Interstate 30 (Tom Landry Freeway) just east of Hwy 161 (President George Bush Turnpike)
• Free standing retail building
• Three 10x10 grade level roll up doors
• Excellent visibility to Interstate 30
• Located along Interstate 30 Tom Landry Freeway just 1 mile east of State
Highway 161 President George Bush Turnpike, and 3 miles east of Highway
• Located a signalized corner
• 60,000 plus households within a 3 mile radius
• Over 100,000 vehicles travel Interstate 30 per day, and over 6,000 travel on W
Tarrant Rd per day
1887 SF free standing building zoned for general retail use, located on a signalized hard corner, facing Interstate 30, with 3 10x10 roll up doors, a small office area, and 2 exterior restrooms.