Emeralda Island Hunting Retreat is a unique property in Lake County that offers recreational activities for everyone. This private hunting retreat includes a 1,840 SQ FT 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house as well as two covered shooting ranges. Surrounded by 6,500 acres from the Emeralda Marsh Waterfowl Management Area. This management area allows only waterfowl hunting and has populations of deer and turkey that receive no hunting pressure. The unique location would easily draw game on to the property from the surrounding area. Emeralda Island Hunting Retreat is made up of beautiful live oak hammocks, pasture, and marsh. The wetlands could create private water-fowling opportunities in an area that holds ducks but receives public hunting pressure. The Argo amphibious ATV provides fun recreational wetlands opportunities and can be included with the sale. This secluded treat is only minutes away from boat ramps with access the Emeralda Marsh as well as the Harris Chain which provide some of the premier fishing in the state. This property is perfect for the avid outdoors man.
- From County road 44 take Emeralda Ave north
- Turn left on to Emeralda Island Road for 3.9 miles and the property entrance will be on the right.
- Private hunting retreat includes a 1,840 SQ FT 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house
- Surrounded by 6,500 acres of the Emeralda Marsh Waterfowl Management Area.
- Only minutes away from boat ramps!
2/13/2020 2:45:11 PM
7/10/2020 3:28:04 PM