10.48 (+ -) Acres Near Dynamite Road I-17
28201 N. Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, Arizona 85085
The sale of the parcels shall be either all-cash or cash with new financing to be obtained by the buyer at the buyer's expense.
The Subject Property consists of 456,465 SF (10.48 +/- acres) of residential-zoned (S-1) land, located in the Deer Valley submarket of Phoenix. All three contiguous parcels are located along the east side of the I-17 frontage road. The Deer Valley submarket has seen incredible economic growth in recent years and is expected to continue that growth. The completion of 990 new units last year helps to demonstrate that developers delivered the largest supply of multifamily units into the submarket since 2009.
This property is located along the service road of I-17 and Dynamite Boulevard. The property consists of 3 contiguous parcels totaling +/-10.48 acres (+/-456,564 SF). Two of the parcels contain over +/-980 linear feet of frontage along I-17. This S-1 zoned property is located only +/-2 miles from the Loop 303 and +/- 5 miles from the intersection of Interstate 17, which connects the Deer Valley area to downtown Phoenix, and the Loop 101 freeway, which allows for easy access to the East and West Valley suburbs. With strong employment being experienced across the Phoenix MSA, new single-family housing nearby, and an array of dining and retail establishments, the Deer Valley submarket should continue to be a popular choice for relocating or expanding companies.
- +/- 10.48 Acres
- Great Development Opportunity Along I-17
- Close Proximity to Phoenix Deer Valley Airport
- +/- 5 Miles North of Full-Diamond Interchange at I-17 and Loop 101 (combined traffic count: >400,000)
- +/- 2 Miles South of Loop 303 (combined traffic count on I-17 at Loop 303: >100,000)
- Major Employers Include: USAA, Honeywell International, Cox Communications, American Express, Wells Fargo Home Equity, Best Western International, Discover Financial Services, and John C. Lincoln Health Network
2/12/2020 6:09:29 PM
2/12/2020 6:09:29 PM