Oslo and 66th Ave in Vero Beach has outstanding long term potential at the intersection of two major arteries in Indian River County. Current future land use is Ag-1 and zoned A-1. The DOT has plans in place for the four laning of Oslo Rd and an I-95 interchange in the future. Oslo Rd is the primary south county east-west corridor and 66th Ave is has been substantially improved to the north providing a direct route to the north county. The property is completely fenced and currently leased for cattle retaining the properties agricultural exemption.
- Take exit 147 for Vero Beach SR 60.
- Travel east 3.6 miles to 66th Avenue.
- Turn right on 66th Avenue and travel south 3.7 to Oslo Road.
- The property is on the Southeast corner of the intersection of Oslo Road and 66th Avenue.
- Great location near two major arteries in Indian River County
- Double road frontage on Oslo Rd and 66th Ave SW
- DOT has plans in place for four laning of Oslo Rd and an I-95 interchange>
2/11/2020 2:05:39 PM
2/11/2020 9:10:17 PM