South Bennetts Bridge Road, Simpsonville, South Carolina 29681
SVN Blackstream and Blackstream Christie's International are pleased to present the opportunity to purchase parcels in the luxury residential community of Southampton in Five Forks. With a total of four parcels, there is opportunity for an individual to purchase or a custom home builder.
Five Forks is a neighborhood of Simpsonville, SC, just off of Woodruff Road in the Greenville, SC MSA. This subdivision is close to numerous amenities, including the Bon Secours Sports Club, a Publix and Lowes Foods shopping center, a new Spartanburg Medical complex, a new Greenville County Library and several restaurants.
All utilities on are site. There are architectural restrictions in this gated community.
The Southampton residential development is located on South Bennett's Bridge Road, roughly 1/2 mile from Woodruff Road in the Simpsonville, SC community of Five Forks.
- Premier location surrounded by a community with an average HH income of $132,277
- Various parcel sizes: ±.58 AC; ±.65 AC; ±.74 AC; and, ±.75 AC
- Local amenities include top of the line grocery stores, library system and schools
- Gated community
- Elementary School: Oakview; Middle School: Beck Academy; High School: J.L. Mann
- Also within close proximity to Southside Christian School, a private Christian school from age 1 up through high school
1/30/2020 5:27:56 PM
2/12/2020 5:23:10 PM