Warehouse with 7 Loading Dock Doors and 3-Phase
2055 Sorrel Ave, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70802
This warehouse boasts 7 dock high loading doors and 3 phase power. This building is well set up for distribution and storage.
The property was previously used to operate a food processing, cold-storage, and wholesale distribution business. The cooling system is antiquated and no longer in service.
It is possible that with some rehab, the on site rail spur connecting the property to the Kansas City Southern (KCS) rail line can made active once again.
Portions of the building are different age and condition. There is one segment of the roof with a known water intrusion issue that will need to be addressed. Other, newer segments of the roof appear to be in good condition.
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!
This supremely located industrial facility was used to operate a food processing, cold-storage, and wholesale distribution business. A MAJOR price reduction has been implemented to allow the new owners plenty of room in the budget to bring this amazing facility back to life!! With some rehab, the on site rail spur connecting you to the Kansas City Southern (KCS) rail line can made active once again.
Located just off I-110, north of the Governor's Mansion, and just south of Choctaw Dr in a bustling industrial corridor. Sorrel Avenue boasts quick and convenient access to area petrochemical facilities including ExxonMobil and Honeywell. The property also lies in close proximity to multiple major railroads (KCS and CN) and the Port of Greater Baton Rouge.
- 3-phase electrical throughout
- Oversized (10") water line into the building
- Possible rail access via the Kansas City Southern (KCS) railroad
- Recently incorporated within the Baton Rouge Downtown Development District (DDD) expanded boundaries
- Quick highway access via I-110
- Close proximity to ExxonMobil and Honeywell
- Rail access via the Kansas City Southern (KCS) railroad
- AMAZING potential as a food processing/cold-storage facility
1/29/2020 7:59:29 PM
2/11/2020 4:17:17 PM