Retail•Street Retail•For Sale or Lease
Chestnut Street Retail Center
700 N. Chestnut Street, Chaska, Minnesota 55318
Brand New, three (3) building, DUNKIN' anchored Multi-Tenant Retail Strip Center located in the heart of downtown Chaska, Minnesota; a southwest suburb of Minneapolis. Nationally recognized anchor tenants include Dunkin' and AT&T; as well as established Minnesota-based retailers including The Refinery, a woman's boutique, and Fitness First, a private athletic training center. Located on a high-traffic intersection off County Road 41, the Property offers tenants excellent visibility and parking for guests. As of the date of this offering summary the property is approx. 70% pre-leased with roughly 3,300 square feet of space available for lease. NAI projects that a stabilized Net Operating Income of approximately $300,000 annually.
Anchored by DUNKIN' and AT&T, this brand new, three (3) building retail strip center in Chaska offers excellent visibility along Highway 41 (Chestnut) and is situated on the north end of Chaska's downtown CBD. Adjacent to the Chaska Curling Center and the Crooked Pint, this area offers excellent morning and afternoon traffic for retailers. Up to 3,300 square feet available. Landlord will divide. Negotiable Tenant Improvements.
Situated along the shores of the Minnesota River, Chaska offers a historic and well maintained downtown city environment with a city-wide population of 23,770 as of the 2010 census. Chaska is located in the southwest metropolitan area of the Twin Cities just 24 miles from downtown Minneapolis and is included in the Minneapolis and St. Paul Metropolitan Statistical Area. Chaska serves the county seat of Carver County, and the City of Chaska was rated a 2019 TOP 150 BEST PLACES TO WORK by the Star Tribune.
Chaska is best known for internationally recognized sporting venues such as the prestigious Hazeltine National Golf Club, site of the 2016 Ryder Cup, 2019 KPMG Women's PGA Championship, the 2024 U.S. Amateur Championship, and the 2028 Ryder Cup; as well as the Chaska Curling Center, which serves as the National Training Center for Team USA Curling.
- New Construction - Modern Exterior Complete with Monument Signage
- High Traffic Intersection
- Notable Anchor Tenants with Local, Regional and National Credit
- New fifteen (15) year lease with Dunkin Donuts; Five (5) year lease with AT&T
- Stablized Net Operating Income projected at approximately $300,000 annually
- Excellent Visiblitiy along Highway 41 and situated at the north end of downtown Chaska, MN.
- Immediatley adjacent to DUNKIN'; with AT&T as other anchor tenant.
- Store front parking
- Brand new construction
- Up to 3,300 square feet available
- Landlord may devide space to accommodate tenant
- Negotiable tenant improvement allowance
1/2/2020 6:05:40 PM
4/2/2020 8:53:32 PM