Retail•Street Retail•For Lease
CenterState Bank Sublease
100 North Laura Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Originally constructed in 1962, 100 North Laura boasts $2.5 million lobby and exterior facade upgrades, Bellwether restaurant & bar, and onsite Anytime Fitness. 100 North Laura presents the unique opportunity for tenants to enjoy the comforts & convenience of a modern office building in the heart of Downtown Jacksonville.
100 North Laura is located in the epicenter of Downtown Jacksonville's arts, entertainment, and cultural districts. This ideal location is walkable from City Hall and the Northbank Riverwalk. The property provides easy commuter access to I-95, I-10, and I-295.
- Building signage opportunities in the heart of Downtown Jacksonville
- Central, urban location in walking distance of the Florida Theater, Times Union Center, and iconic local restaurants
- Bike racks and locker room equipped with showers available to tenants
- Bellwether restaurant and bar onsite, operated by owners of Black Sheep
- Anytime Fitness available 24 hours a day on the building’s second floor
- Neighbors the historic Laura Street Trio; redevelopment plans include apartments, a downtown presence for the University of North Florida, and a Courtyard by Marriott hotel
12/5/2019 10:09:05 PM
1/21/2020 5:09:53 PM