Undeveloped land near city of Danielsville with 3,064 ft of frontage on the Colbert-Danielsville Rd.. Tract borders southfork of Broad River. Property would be excellent for a subdivision development site or home site. The land is gently rolling terrain with open land for a pasture. The property is mostly wooded with a mix of hardwood and pine trees. County water and natural gas are available on the site. Subject property consist of two tracts; one being 105.65 ac and the other 95.65 ac. Tracts may be sold separately. Property is 1 mile from schools and 1.5 miles from city of Danielsville.
From Colbert, take Fourth Street which turns on to Colbert-Danielsville Rd. Go approximately 5 miles and the property is located on the left side.
- Excellent subdivision development or home sites.
- Gently rolling terrain with some open land for pasture.
- Located between Colbert and Danielsville
- Tract is mostly wooded with a mix of pine and hardwood.
- County water & natural gas are available on site.
- Property consist of two tracts. Tracts may be sold separately.
12/2/2019 9:52:26 PM
1/21/2020 2:56:45 PM