Toro Run Subdivision
907-913 Pelham Rd, Greenville, South Carolina 29615
Total Acreage of the subdivision is approx 2.5 acres and has been subdivided into four separate lots of over half an acre each. They are all fully entitled and ready to be built out, and several of the lots have septic permits issued. This subdivision is sandwiched in between two prominent and established communities, Pelham Estates and Roper on Pelham.
Several new custom homes adjacent to these properties have sold for greater than $210/sf, and the home size averages 3100 SF (4Br/2Ba).
Owner is open to:
- Selling each lot individually, or discounting lots if sold as a bundle;
- Subordinating the lots to the right builder and the right deal; or
- Trade/exchange opportunities.
Gated community steps from Patewood/PRISMA Medical Campus. It is ideally located within Greenville County to access downtown Greenville, Haywood Mall, and the retail located off Woodruff Road.
- Gated Subdivision with minimal HOA responsibilities
- Steps from Patewood/PRISMA Medical campus
- AT&T Fiber onsite
- Piedmont Natural Gas
- Underground Utilities
- Highly desirable location near Downtown, Haywood Mall, and Woodruff Rd
- New Homes Selling for greater than $210/SF
11/11/2019 8:19:31 PM
1/9/2020 5:42:52 PM