Office•Office Building•For Sale
Freestanding Office Retail Building in Downtown - Owner User or Investment
375 N Main St, Porterville, California 93257
±5,100 SF commercial building in the heart of Porterville's downtown. Very nice, clean freestanding open office building with its own parking lot (plus street parking). Well-maintained yard, professionally maintained building offering multiple private offices, reception area, generous break room, storage, and private restrooms. Positioned against the street offering 4 covered, 4 side, and 4-6 street parking spaces with street signage. The interior is in great condition and features a very functional layout. Leased to Charter until January 2021 at $6,367.48 per month (NNN), allowing an owner/user to enjoy healthy income, then occupy in February 2020 or an investor to re-lease (Charter is vacating).
Current Tenant Information & Lease Details:
As the largest shareholder and co-Founder of Microsoft, Paul G. Allen operates Charter Communications providing services to over 26M customers in 41 states, and uses this facility as office accommodation for their Spectrum: Internet, Cable TV, and Phone.
Charter has occupied the space since 2008 and is in their 2nd corporate guaranteed lease extension through January 31, 2021 with no termination clause. The tenant completed a extensive remodel, showing their commitment to the market and location. The vibrant downtown of Porterville attracts various quality tenants surrounding the location bringing great synergy for Charter Communications to flourish. Well known and established office building in a highly traveled area off the "Main and Main".
Located on the Main signalized downtown entrance - Morton Ave and Main St. Provides easy access to CA-65 to the west, downtown access, and several nearby retail amenities to the north. The vibrant Main Street attracts various quality tenants surrounding the location bringing great synergy for all to flourish. Just north of Harrison Ave, east of N Division St, south of E Morton Ave and west of N 2nd St in Porterville, providing a central location surrounded by many restaurants, services and many other amenities including the South County Justice Center Courthouse, Bank of Sierra Corporate Offices, City of Porterville Hall, Porterville Recorder Newspaper, RIte Aid, Bank of America, Zalud House, Porterville's Public Library, Red Onion Hamburger, Porterville Police Department, CA DMV, Proteus, Beneficial State Bank, United Staffing, and many more. Morton Ave provides 12,812 cars/day and Main St provides 15,918 cars/day.
- Well-Known Freestanding Building @ Downtown Entrance
- Private Offices, Conference Room, Reception Areas
- Private Lit Parking Lot + Street Parking | Great Visibility
- Convenient Location Between Off Morton Ave
- Busy & Established Retail Corridor | Central Location
- Close Proximity to Major Traffic Generators
- Great Access & Visibility w/ Unmatched Level of Consumer Traffic
- Against Newly Upgraded Main Street w/ Bus Stop Nearby
- Located In a Densely Populated Trade Area
- Easy Access From 2 Entrances/Exits
- Great Exposure Blocks Within Downtown Porterville
- ±67,250 Residents Within 3-Mile Radius
- ±28,730 Cars Per Day @ Corner Location
- Interior & Exterior Significantly Improved on Tenants Dime
- Corporate Guaranteed Absolute NNN Leased Investment
- Within Walking Distance to Banks & Restaurants
- Great SBA Owner/User Potential
- Ethernet/Phone Cabling Throughout & Wireless Internet Ready
- Secure, Private, Established Location w/ Quality Tenant Mix
- Surrounded with Ample Parking and Mature Landscaping
- Lease Originated 2008; Occupancy Until 01/2020
11/5/2019 3:24:03 PM
12/6/2019 11:32:10 PM