Former BRAVO! Cucina Italiana Restaurant
8651 Castle Creek Parkway East Drive, Indianapolis, Indiana 46250
Former BRAVO Cucina! Italiana Restaurant located in Indianopolis suburb of Castleton.
Located in Marion county, Indianapolis is the capital of Indiana, and the most populous city in the state. The city has a growing population of over 872,000, while the metropolitan statistical area includes over 2,000,000 residents. The former Bravo Cucina Italiana restaurant is located in Castleton, 12 miles northeast of downtown Indianapolis. Castleton is a heavily commercialized neighborhood north of the intersection of I-465 and I-69. The subject property is adjacent to Castleton Square Mall, Indiana’s largest mall, as well as banks, fast-food restaurants, fine dining, hospitals and related health-care businesses, as well as three and four-star hotels. In addition to retail, office parks line both sides of I-69 and adjacent portions of I-465. The town of Castleton is also full of dense residential developments, as well as apartment complexes, and is home to Lawrence North High School, Community Hospital North and Community Heart and Vascular Hospital.
- All FF&E included
- Excellent location near convergence of I-69 & I-465
- Strong traffic volume (15,000 VPD)
- Good area population growth (3.4% - 1 mi. radius)
- 100,000+ daytime employees with 3 mi. radius
- Adjacent to Castleton Square Mall
- Surrounding national tenants include: Ashley HomeStore, AMC Theatres, Buca di Beppo, Buffalo Wild Wings, Costco, Dave and Buster’s, Lifetime Fitness, On The Border Mexican Grill, Outback Steakhouse & more
10/16/2019 3:26:55 PM
11/22/2019 7:54:33 PM