Northwest Lakeland Growth Exposion - Land For Sale
4201 Kathleen Road, Lakeland, Florida 33810
4201 Old Kathleen Rd., Lakeland, FL 33810 - 7.73 acre property sits on westside of Kathleen Rd and lies just south of Kathleen Rd., Galloway Rd. lighted intersection. Highly visible location.
Three Parcels: 23-27-34-000000-033090, 23-27-34-000000-033110, 23-27-34-000000-031020
CURRENT LAND USE: Polk County Residential Medium (up to 8 units per acre). LAND USE POTENTIAL: Polk County NAC (Neighborhood Activity Center) – Retail, Office, Service, Medical. Note: Owners will cooperate with qualified buyers for NAC land use approval.
The property is within the Polk County Public Schools with nearby schools including Sleepy Hill Elementary School, Sleepy Hill Middle School, and Kathleen Senior High School.
- Three parcels included - 7.73 acres
- Highly visible location
- Traffic - 19,000/ day - North/South
- Median income - within three (3) mile radius exceeds $62,000/ year
- All utilities available; electric, water, cable, etc.
- Grocery stores, restaurants, schools, coffee shops all nearby
10/8/2019 12:00:00 AM
11/4/2019 4:50:28 PM