The property consists of a one story office building constructed on a partial walk-out basement that has been finished into six separate suites. The building totals 39473 sq. ft. with 23,766 sq. ft. on the main level and 15,707 sq. ft. in the walk out lower level. Approximately 22962 rentable sq. ft. was leased by the Veterans Administration in September 2009. All of the main floor space and approximately 2187 sq. ft. of the lower portion of the building plus the rear staff access to the clinic is leased by the VA. Suite C was split in order to serve the VA and the balance of the suite has remained vacate in order to maintain for possible expansion of the VA. All the other lower level suites are leased. Suites A-B-D&F are fully infilled. Suite C is a "warm white box" Suite E is a "warm grey box" used for climate controlled storage. The VA has notified the owner that they will be exercising another 10-year lease extension. Numerous Capital Improvements Made over the last 5 Years to include a Remodeled XRAY Room, new TPO Roof with 15 yr warranty in 2018 and Additional Parking Lot in 2017.
The neighborhood contains a grocery anchored shopping center, two live performance theaters near-by, restaurants, banks, medical clinics and motels. The area businesses support both the tourist as well as the local population. Hwy 248 is the primary East / West coridor that connects both sides of Branson as well as connecting to State Hwy 65 approximately 2 miles East of the subject property.
- Veterans Administration Clinic Anchors over 63% of the total building
- A new 10 Year Lease begins on September 2019 With Yearly Cost of Living Increases For Base Rent, CAM's and Pass Through's
- NO EARLY TERMINATION
- The clinic serves over 8000 veterans a year
- Branson Attracts nearly 9 Million visitors a year with a high number of veterans.
- Branson attracts a large retiree market, many of whom are Veterans
- Primary Market Area Population is over 85,000 permanent residents
6/4/2019 12:00:00 AM
8/3/2019 2:15:51 PM