Retail•Free Standing•For Sale
9600 North Milwaukee Avenue Retail Property in Niles
9600-9604 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Niles, IL 60714
Suggested Opening Bid: $599,000
Buyer's Premium: 6%
Cooperating Broker's Commission: 2%
Lot Size: Total Approx. 21,462 SF; Approx. 9,202 SF (9604 N Milwaukee) & 12,260 SF (9600 N Milwaukee)
Building Sizes: Two Buildings with Approx. 1,856 SF (9604 N Milwaukee) & 1,625 SF (9600 N Milwaukee)
2017 Taxes: $40,886
PIN #: 09-11-303-013-0000 (9600 N Milwaukee)
2017 Taxes: $26,591
PIN #: 09-11-303-012-0000 (9604 N Milwaukee)
Traffic Count: Approx. 35,900 VPD
Incredible retail-zoned corner location now available for pre-auction offers. $599,000 is the suggested opening bid for the online auction, not an asking price; the reserve price is higher.
This is an ideal corner location with multiple vehicle entry points and a traffic count average of 35,900 VPD located at the intersection of Golf and Milwaukee in Niles.
These two buildings are available as a package sale. There is a separate PIN number for each building and land parcel. Total land is approximately ½ acre. There are 29 parking spaces total with room for more.
The buildings prior uses have been retail and restaurant/bar. Numerous opportunities exist for owner/occupier or for investor to lease out to tenants. This Golf Mill corner is undergoing major revitalization. It is an ideal location for retail with many new nearby retail uses under construction and opening soon.
• Area Retailers Include Target, Walmart, Jewel, CVS
• Directly Across from Golf Mill and Adjacent to New CVS
• NWC of Golf and Milwaukee
• Close to 294 and Kennedy Expressway
• Site Currently has 2 Curb Cuts and 29 Parking Spaces
• Golf Station - Milwaukee North Line
• Dee Rd Station - Union Pacific Line
• Bus Stop Nearby
• Close to Major Expressways
Please refer to the Zoning Ordinance for details on permitted uses. If any questions contact Zoning Department at the Village of Niles at 847-588-8075.
8.1 - GENERAL USE PERMISSIONS
8.2 - USE MATRIX
8.3 - PRINCIPAL USE STANDARDS
- • Online Auction Bidding Starts at 11 AM CST Monday, July 15, 2019 and ends Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 11 AM CST
- • Suggested Opening Bid: $ 599,000
- • Buyer’s Premium: 6%
- • Cooperating Broker’s Commission: 2%
- • Pre-Auction Bids Highly Encouraged!
5/16/2019 12:00:00 AM
5/16/2019 8:35:09 PM