Retail•Free Standing Building•For Sale
Value-Add Investor or Passive Income Owner User Opportunity
115 S Church St, Visalia, California 93291
Excellent Owner/User with Passive Income, or Investment: ±9,038 SF consisting of 5 quality suites (4 are rented MTM; 1 unit is available). Freestanding building off Main Street offering various configurations ready to lease out or occupy. All units are MTM allowing an owner user to utilize a portion of the spaces or a value-add investor to lease out the spaces at market rates. Multi-tenant building with (3) ground level retail spaces (2,517 SF), ground level office space (2,200 SF), and upstairs executive office mix (4,321 SF). Ample free parking in front of the building (and sides), in addition to 2 city parking structures to the east and west. Each unit has access to high speed Internet, is separately metered, has private restrooms, private entrances, consists of demising walls (can be combined), signage, and abundant parking. Well maintained office spaces with newer paint, decent flooring, and opportunity to freshen up and lease out! Minimal landlord responsibilities of only taxes and insurance - the tenants pay for the water/trash bill, their own utilities, and there is no landscaping to maintain (City maintained trees).
4 Available Suites offering ±740 SF - 4,138 SF within a freestanding building off Shaw and Blackstone Avenues. Various configurations ready to occupy. #100 of ±740 SF has 4 private offices, break room, and waiting/reception. #105-106 of ±2,128 SF has 5 private offices, conference room, and a secretary/reception area. #107 of ±810 SF has 1 private office, large rear room, and a secretary/reception area. #108 of ±1,200 SF has 3 private office, large open room, and a secretary/reception area. #105-108 can be combined to make 4,138 SF. Pre-wired for high speed Internet. All units have access to nice restrooms, various access points from Shaw Ave, signage, and abundant parking. Move-In Ready office spaces with fresh paint, and new hard-surface flooring.
Located in the most desirable area of the Prestigious Downtown Visalia, which encompasses about 72 square blocks of downtown. Off Main Street on South Church Street between Bridge and Court Streets. 0.2 miles (1 block) from Kaweah Medical Hospital, 1.5 miles to the County Courthouse, and across the street from the City of Visalia. Subject is just south of the intersection with Pizanos, Bank of the Sierra, Bank of America, Rookies, and SP Burgers. Central location surrounded with close proximity to many restaurants, government agencies, services and many other amenities. Nearby quality tenants include the Visalia Convention Center, Chase Bank, Brewbakers Brewing, Crawdaddy's, Cellar Door, Coilima, Fugazzis, Sequoia Brewery, Starbucks, Subway, Fox Theater, Pita Kabob, The Depot, 210 Cafe, El Tarasco, Tommy's Bar, Jimmy Johns, Alejandra's, Little Italy, Baskin-Robins, Suncrest Bank, Henry's Fresh Mex, Simply Chic Boutique, Chelsea Street Boutique, and many more. 25,000 cars/day on E Main St and 13,500 cars/day on S Church St.
Visalia is rated in the top 100 communities in America by Relocate America for its great music, culture, arts and entertainment, as well as the many shopping and dining venues. Visalia’s Downtown received an honorable mention as one of California’s Best Downtowns on the Best and Worst Downtown’s list saying, “It’s the one to watch”
- Excellent Downtown Location – Prime Main St Exposure
- MTM Leases Offering Significant Value-Add Play
- Excellent SBA Loan Candidate w/ Built In Passive Income
- Upside in Leasing Potential or Owner/User Occupancy
- Well-Known Freestanding Corner Building w/ Parking
- Low Maintenance, Well Maintained, and Economical Spaces
- Ample Free Parking & Prime Access To Downtown Shops
- Separate Suites ~ Multiple Configurations Available
- Private Offices, Open Rooms, Multiple Entrance Points
- Ethernet/Phone Connections & High Speed Internet Ready
- Secure, Private, Established Location w/ Quality Tenant Mix
- Ample Private Parking Lot on all sides of the Building
- Convenient Location Between CA-198 and Main Street
- Excellent Presence Surrounded with Quality Tenants
- Listed Well BELOW Replacement Cost
- ±740 SF - 4,138 SF Available: Move In Ready
- Well-Known Freestanding Office Building @ Shaw Ave
- Ample Parking and Shaw/Blackstone Visibility
- Brand New Flooring, Paint, & Landscaping!
- Convenient Location Between CA-99 and CA-41
- Excellent Shaw Presence Surrounded with Quality Tenants
5/13/2019 10:34:00 PM
8/1/2019 7:46:00 PM