SW corner of 26th Ave. S 31st St. S, Saint Petersburg, Florida 33712
The opportunity is to purchase a cleared site zoned for multifamily development or assisted living in St. Petersburg, FL. The parcel is approx. 250' X 450', not including the preservation land that is over 3/4 of an acre to the south. It has great visibility and is easily accessible to all the retail on 34th Street in S. St. Petersburg. The site is cleared with a clean phase 1 and ready for development.
The property is located at the southwest corner of 26th Avenue S. and 31st Street S in the city of St. Petersburg, FL. The property is located at the exit ramp of I-275 and 26th Avenue with over 500 feet of frontage from I-275.
- 2.56 acres zoned NSM-1 with the remainder zoned Preservation
- Zoning allows for apartments, town homes, single family, assisted living facility, nursing home, school
- 15 units per acre density (38 units max)
- density bonus of 6 units per acre for workforce housing (54 units max)
- Max Height of 36 feet, but could be 48' if workforce housing is in the building
4/15/2019 3:56:38 PM
4/18/2019 2:53:46 PM