Retail•Street Retail•For Sale
Prime Commercial Space in Downtown Sanger
1432 7th St, Sanger, California 93657
Remodeled high exposure ±15,000 SF freestanding office/retail building off the corner in the downtown heart of Sanger. Building offers (2) ±7,500 SF separately metered spaced rented month-to-month. The east side is a wide open clothing store with a large rear warehouse in the rear for storage of inventory. The west side is setup as a full service nail and hair salon with various hair/nail stations, wash stations, 2 offices for tanning rooms, small break room, and a large rear storage. There is also bonus upstairs offices. Tenants have made significant interior improvements on their own dime. The exterior is solid brick construction, and features a brand new roof. Vehicle access with parking in the front and rear in a very walk-able area (dense downtown location). Located in downtown Sanger in front of the "Main and Main" where events and the Christmas Tree is located annually. The visibility offers a tremendous draw of traffic from the nearby retailers and neighborhoods on top of the ±14,301 cars/day. Seller carry also available.
Well known commercial building centrally located in the downtown heart of Sanger.
Well known commercial building centrally located in downtown Sanger, north of 7th Street, east of O Street, south of Jensen Avenue and west of N Street.
- Two ±7,500 SF Spaces - Can Be Divided/Combined
- Located In a Densely Populated Trade Area
- Easy Access From 2 Entrances/Exits
- Walk-able Location | Densely Populated Trade Area
- Fresh Remodel - Move In Ready Condition
- Great Exposure Blocks Within Downtown Sanger
- Busy West Retail Growth Corridor
- ±34,388 Residents Within 3-Mile Radius
- ±14,301 Cars Per Day @ Corner Location
- Close Proximity to Major Traffic Generators & Fwy Ramps
- Great Access & Visibility w/ Unmatched Level of Consumer Traffic
- Ample Private Parking w/ Multiple Access Points
- Densely Populated Trade Area
- Great SBA Loan Candidate w/ 10% Down!
4/11/2019 3:40:48 PM
6/20/2019 1:01:16 AM