Chase Erkins is a Principal with Lee & Associates Idaho, LLC., a full-service, commercial real estate brokerage and member of the Lee & Associates group of companies. Chase was born and raised in rural Idaho and attended the University of Idaho receiving a degree in Business Communications. Chase brings with him a history of operations and sales expertise, the ability to find creative solutions and a desire to exceed client’s expectations. Chase has represented clients in the purchasing, selling and leasing of buildings in the areas of office, retail, multi-family and industrial.
Chase joined Lee & Associates in 2012. His services include site selection, financial analysis, deal negotiation and market research. Prior to joining Lee & Associates Chase held management, operations and sales positions with JPMorganChase Bank, NA.
• Urban Land Institute - Committee Member 2016-Present
• Building Owners & Managers Association - Board Member 2016-Present
• Land Trust of the Treasure Valley - Board Member 2015-2017
• Boise Centennial Rotary - Board Member 2013- Present, Various Positions 2018- Present
• Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce - Ex Officio Board member 2018
• Boise Young Professionals - Executive Chairman - 2018
• Downtown Boise Association - Board Member 2018
• Eagle Scout
Education • University of Idaho
• Certified Commercial Advisor