ONLINE AUCTION Date: April 25 - 26
Beginning: April 25 at 9:00 a.m. (CT)
Concluding: April 26 at 5:00 p.m. (CT)
ON-SITE INSPECTION: April 11 at 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (ET)
Pre-auction offers are welcomed!
Please submit pre-auction offers on or before the above auction date, delivered to the offices of Hilco Real Estate, 5 Revere Drive, Suite 320, Northbrook, IL 60062, Attention: Fernando Palacios or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All interested parties are invited to submit their highest and best offers.
Hilco Real Estate, LLC, in cooperation with Louis Wolfson, MA Broker, Lic. #90110.
The information contained herein is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its inaccuracy, errors, or omissions, are assumed by the Sellers or their representatives. ALL SQUARE FOOTAGE, ACREAGE AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or canceled without notice at any time. This is not a solicitation nor offering to residents of any state where this offering may be prohibited.
Brockton, MA lays approximately 20 miles south of Boston in Plymouth County and hosts numerous well-established institutions such as Bridgewater State University, Stonehill College, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital, Caritas Good Samaritan Hospital and the Brockton Veterans Administration Hospital, which serves as a teaching facility to various state schools including Boston University, Northeastern University and the University of Massachusetts Boston.
Plymouth County Chamber of Commerce offers numerous programs to new and expanding businesses looking for development opportunities within the area. The surrounding area also reflects a steady increase in population growth rates within the next five years (up to 3.98%), offering a constant stream of potential workforce and clientele alike for any incoming owner/user. Brockton’s strong commercial base and proximity to Boston help make this an ideal building for various businesses ranging from medical to financial interested in advancing in a stable community.
- Well-maintained 9,120± SF structure on 0.99± AC
- Appraised for $1,550,000 in 2018
- Ample surface parking space (52 spots)
- Zoning: C-5 (office)
- Taxes (2018): $36,709
- Approximately 0.4 miles from Route 24 (River Fall Expressway) with excellent highway access
- Structure has central A/C, sprinkler system and recently redone roof (2017)
- Fully-equipped kitchen features a commercial-grade stove, prep station, and two refrigerators
- Renovated in 2014 with 6 private offices, 2 nurses’ stations/reception areas, separate activity rooms/office spaces, a designated theater room, 2 half-bathrooms, 4 handicap accessible half-bathrooms, 2 handicap accessible lavatories
- Nearby establishments include: Pearl Street Medical Center, Crown Obstetrics & Gynecology, Papa Stelios Pizza, Braemoor Health Center, Growthways Inc, Westgate Mall, Holiday Inn Express Brockton-Boston, Walgreens, Walmart
3/13/2019 6:11:10 PM
3/22/2019 5:42:30 PM