Bank-Owned Office Building
13 Centennial Drive, North Grafton, Massachusetts 01536
ABSOLUTE ONLINE AUCTION: April 25 - 26
Beginning: April 25 at 9:00 a.m. (CT)
Concluding: April 26 at 5:00 p.m. (CT)
Previously listed at $3,000,000 with an assessment value of $2,458,700
ON-SITE INSPECTION: April 11 at 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (ET)
Pre-auction offers are welcomed!
Please submit pre-auction offers on or before the above auction date, delivered to the offices of Hilco Real Estate, 5 Revere Drive, Suite 320, Northbrook, IL 60062, Attention: Fernando Palacios or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All interested parties are invited to submit their highest and best offers.
Hilco Real Estate, LLC, in cooperation with Louis Wolfson, MA Broker, Lic. #90110.
The information contained herein is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its inaccuracy, errors, or omissions, are assumed by the Sellers or their representatives. ALL SQUARE FOOTAGE, ACREAGE AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or canceled without notice at any time. This is not a solicitation nor offering to residents of any state where this offering may be prohibited.
Only 40 miles west of Boston, this property is located close to public transportation, such as Grafton Commuter Rail and Westborough Commuter Rail, Interstate 90 and also has a spacious surface parking lot with 105 spots, offering convenient commuting options. Featuring custom molding, entrance signage and large skylights in the lobby, this brick structure has been preserved and is in excellent condition for a new user.
Worcester Chamber of Commerce offers numerous programs to new and expanding businesses looking for development opportunities within the area. The surrounding area also shows population growth rates within the next five years (up to 3.13%), offering a constant workforce stream. This is an ideal building for various office businesses to grow in an economically stable community.
- Well-maintained 15,306± SF structure on 6.013± AC
- Constructed in 2003 & features existing security systems & on-site generator
- Lobby skylights, custom cherry molding & top quality indirect light fixtures for energy efficiency
- Approximately 2.8 miles from I-90, 3.6 miles from Westborough Commuter Rail & less than 0.4 miles from Grafton Commuter Rail
- Taxes (2018): $40,789
- Previously listed at $3,000,000
- Assessment value of $2,458,700
- Nearby establishments include: Altec, IDEXX Corp, Sunshine Sign Co, Dana Transport, Centech Park, State Street Bank, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University
3/13/2019 6:09:33 PM
3/13/2019 6:09:33 PM