Located within the City of Punta Gorda is the 2.96 acre development property zoned City Center. These clear and level parcels are centrally located in the historic downtown district and provide 580 feet of frontage on US 41/Tamiami Trail. This property is in a highly visible location allowing to build but not limited to, Office, Retail, Restaurants, and Hotels (See Zoning Ordinance in document vault). The south corner provides property exposure with a signalized intersection of US 41 and Taylor St.
Punta Gorda is located conveniently between Tampa and Naples with quick transportation via Interstate 75. This site is located 2 miles W of I-75 exit 164- Duncan Rd and just 4 miles NW of PGD Airport. PGD airport has increased passengers 21% since 2017 totaling over 1.5 million passengers traveling through Punta Gorda in 2018.
- City Center Zoning provides development opportunity for Restaurants, Offices, Hotels, Retail and much more
- Centrally located in the Historic Downtown Punta Gorda District
- The south corner of the property is highlighted by a signalized intersection
- Located 2 miles from I-75 exit 164 Duncan rd
- Located 4 miles from PGD Airport
3/9/2019 5:29:50 PM
5/23/2019 5:55:36 PM