0 Spartanburg Highway, Saluda, North Carolina 28773
The unencumbered fee simple interest of the property is available for conveyance. Property can maintain its current use and be marketed as a Golf Club for investment or be marketed for Development.
The subject property is located in Saluda, NC, a tiny town of 700 residents, boasting a picturesque Main Street packed with an impressive selection of longtime restaurants, shops, and galleries surrounded by beautiful scenery. It's been a popular mountain tourist town since the late-1800s.
Just 35 miles from downtown Asheville, the one-street downtown hasn’t changed much since it was founded in 1878. Most buildings on Main Street have been added to the National Register of Historic Places.
- Located less than 1-mile from Historic Downtown Saluda
- Scenic sloping wooded terrain with a secluded setting
- Less than 25 minutes from Asheville Regional Airport
- Roads and Underground Utilities in Place
- Deed restricted community
2/13/2019 7:50:24 PM
2/13/2019 7:52:41 PM