+ -61,300 SF Distribution Facility
138 Zenker Road, Lexington, South Carolina 29072
138 Zenker Road is a well maintained office and warehouse facility with ample room for outside storage or future expansion. The building was constructed by the current owner, a retail packaging distributor. The warehouse sites on +/-24.64 acres, which is fully fenced.
Located approx 1 mile from I-20 (Exit 55).
Located approx 10 miles from Columbia Metropolitan Airport.
Located approx 15 miles from Downtown Columbia.
Located approx 120 miles from Charleston, SC.
Located approx 108 miles from Greenville, SC.
Located approx 104 miles from Charlotte, NC.
- Office: +/-10,000 SF, with +/-10,000 SF concrete storage mezzanine above
- Warehouse: +/-51,300 SF
- Building dimentions: 306'6" x 200'
- Clear Height: 22' - 24'
- Year Built: 1989 & Expansion: 1995
- Acerage (fully fenced): +/-16.25 Acres zoned ID, Intensive Development
- +/- 8.39 Acres zoned RU, Rural
- Sprinkler: 100% with a wet system
- HVAC: Office only, Warehouse: Gas Heaters & wall mounted ventalation fans
- Doors: (2) Drive-in (10'x12'), (5) Dock-high with levelers (8'x10'), (2) Box truck docks (8'x10')
- Parking: 47 paved & marked & trailer parking
- +/-3,000 SF Storage building
- Utilities: Water-Town Of Lexington, septic sewer, Electric & gas-Dominion Energy
2/12/2019 2:57:19 PM
2/12/2019 3:50:55 PM