Industrial•Flex Space•For Sale or Lease
Historic, Former Cannery Site of the Defender Packing Company.
4234 Lovers Lane, Trappe, Maryland 21673
The properties are offered for sale as a redevelopment project. The 13 acre parcel can be purchased for $250,00 and the 3.5 acre improved parcel is listed at $240,000.
Currently a four-bay industrial shell building w/ concrete floor. Owner will finish for user's needs. The 1 story bays are 15' wide and 100' deep, 1,500 SF each. Some have 14' ceilings, others vary. There are OH doors, 140 SF paint booth, 480 SF pole shed, and 600 SF flex space. 3+ acres of yard storage area, can be fenced . Rents range from $500 to $1,000 per month depending on size and office finish.
U.S. Route 50 East to Trappe. Right to Maple Avenue through Trappe to Island Creek Neck Road and turn right onto Lovers Lane. Property on left.
Property is adjacent to White Marsh Elementary School and across Lovers Lane from the six-lot School House Farms residential subdivision.
- Annexation potential
- Multiple configurations and land areas available for purchase
- Building can be sold as is or after renovation
- Cannery qualifies for historic tax credits
- Potential uses include Industrial (flex, storage, light industrial) or Residential
- Will finish to tenant specifications
- 4 bays, 15' wide, 70' and 100 feet deep; 1,050-1,500 SF each
- 3 Phases Electric
- 3 + acres of yard storage
- Attractive rents ranging from $500 to $1,000 per month
- Multiple configurations possible
2/6/2019 7:56:18 PM
2/7/2019 9:03:55 PM