4.43 Acre lot For Sale on North Walnut Avenue in New Braunfels, TX. Property is zoned C-1. Location would make for a great mini-storage, office park, or multi-family development. Property already has a paved ingress/egress.
New Braunfels is now the nation’s second-fastest growing city with a population of 50,000 or more, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
• 2017 total population was 79,152, an 8% increase from 2016.
• Since 2010, the total population has increased by 36%.
• Comal County, in which New Braunfels lies, was recently ranked the 7th fastest growing large county in the US Census Bureau.
• Such growth is attributed to its location on IH35 in between two of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the nation, Austin and San Antonio.
• Commercial building permits set a new record in 2015. The City approved 7,605 new lots in 2017
• Highly rated public and private schools, including the new Veramendi Elementary which opened in 2017
2/6/2019 5:25:38 PM
4/17/2019 2:42:49 PM