312 14th Street SE, Sidney, MT, Sidney, Montana 59270
Eight Efficiency Units constructed in 2012. These units are 324 SF and 360 SF. The building total is 2,664 SF and the lot size is 20,566 SF. It is a professionally managed complex with management next door to property.
Sidney is a small but busy community in northeastern Montana. Traffic, businesses, infrastructure have all changed due to the Bakken Oil Fields in and near Williston, North Dakota. Generally a farming, ranching area.
- Eight Efficiency Units constructed in 2012
- Land size: 20,566 SF
- Building Size: 2,664 SF
- Unit Sizes: Standard Unit – 324 SF
- ADA Unit – 360 SF
- Legal Description: Lot 8A, Block 6, Nick Hansen Subdivision, Amended
- Professionally managed complex with management next door to property
- Rent Roll and Financials available
- Priced at $650,000
1/9/2019 4:20:51 PM
1/14/2019 9:55:26 PM