RARE PARCEL WITH 1,100 LINEAR FEET OF ATLANTIC OCEAN FRONTAGE & EXTENSIVE RIVERFRONT FRONTAGE TO THE WEST
Previously Priced at: $6,000,000
OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED WITH A DUE DILIGENCE TIME FRAME TO REVIEW THE CURRENT PERMIT STATUS!
Hutchinson Island, is one of Florida’s best kept secrets. Located on Florida’s east coast, it is a long, thin barrier island that stretches from Fort Pierce to Stuart, and is known for its beautiful beaches, nature preserves and parks.
- Bid Deadline Extended - Due to a number of requests for additional time to review the current permit status the Seller has authorized us to accept offers with a due diligence time frame to review and understand the current permits. Please call for details.
- Permitting in progress for 15 oceanfront lots, which will each accommodate a 5,000 SF home
- Zoning allows for 5 units per acre of uplands – estimated for potential development of 45 + units
- Property is also ideal for a private residential compound
- Developing to the maximum 50’ in height will give residents spectacular ocean and riverfront views
- Permitting in progress for the development of a 200-foot dock giving residents direct access to the river in the future
- Other potential uses could include a rehabilitation center
1/2/2019 11:02:36 PM
2/8/2019 7:19:15 PM