College Villa Apartments
1801 10th Avenue S, Great Falls, Montana 59405
The subject property consists of two large parcels and improved with 11 two-story apartment buildings. The project was originally developed with 60 two-bedroom apartments with the 11 apartment buildings being configured with either four or six apartment units. As the property is currently configured, there are 58 apartment units. One of the buildings has been configured to include an office on the main level of one apartment and the combining of two apartment units. This results in two larger apartment units that are three and four-bedroom apartments and eliminates two apartment units. The apartment units were most recently occupied by students attending the University of Great Falls. All of the apartment units were unoccupied at the time the observations of the property.
Great Falls is the county See of Cascade County, and offers an estimated population of 59,638 which is an increase from 2010. The main employer in Great Falls is Malmstrom Air Force Base and Benifis Healthcare.
- Six Two-Story Wood Frame Apartment Buildings
- 30 Apartment Units, Built 1953
- Traditional Design, Individual Apartment Access
- 28 Apartments, 2-Bedroom 1-Bath Design, 832 sf GRA1
- 1 Apartment, 3-Bedroom 2-Bath Design, 1,248 sf GRA
- 1 Apartment, 4-Bedroom 2-Bath Design, 1,664 sf GRA
- 1 Office Unit with Bath
- Gross Building Area 26,624 sf GBA2
- Building Efficiency (26,208 sf GRA) 98.4%
- Storage Basement Area 1,664 sf
12/3/2018 7:18:52 PM
12/3/2018 7:20:12 PM