Office•Office Building•For Sale
40 East Broadway Street , Butte, Montana 59701
Five buildings make up the property at 40 E Broadway in Butte, MT. Total space size is 112,640 SF. This is a great location in historic Butte with an excellent view of the city, valley and mountains. There is a lot of rich and interesting history to Butte as many books about Butte, Anaconda, The Copper Kings are more, have been written. A beautiful addition to the Butte area is the statue "Our Lady of the Rockies", built on the Continental Divide and 90 Feet tall. People from all walks of life and every religion, worked to pave the way for the statue, built in the likeness of Mary, Mother of Jesus. Our lady of the Rockies is entirely nondenominational, and was dedicated by workers to woman everywhere, especially to mothers.
Butte, as the first major city in Montana and, at one time, the largest city west of the Mississippi River between Chicago and San Francisco, can accurately lay claim to the title of 'Montana's most historic city.' From its early days as a mining camp, to the rise of the Copper Kings and the resulting birth of the labor movement, through the industrialization and decline of mining, and down to a present marked by an environmental and urban renaissance, Butte's history is as colorful and diverse as the landscape of Montana. This property at 40 E Broadway set on the hill overlooking most of Butte. It's a great view and certainly is part of the historic and cultural part of Butte.
- 40 E Broadway sets on the hill overlooking the great Butte area.
- Five building comprise this property with the tallest at 5 stories.
- Total building size: 112,640 Square Feet.
- Total lot size: 27,000 Square Feet.
- Parking: a nearby free parking lot, on-street metered parking and a new parking garage.
- New tenants may include retail, office or multi-family use.
- Price: There is an Open Offer period with NO PRICE RESERVE. Offers are due on or before Friday, December 8, 2017.
12/3/2018 7:18:43 PM
12/3/2018 7:20:08 PM