Retail•Vehicle Related•For Sale
Town of Garryowen, Montana
Garryowen, Town of, Garryowen, Montana 59031
The town of Garryowen, Montana is one of a kind opportunity offering a Gas Station/C Store, Trading Post, Post Office (Tenant), Museum (Tenant) and The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (one of two in existence).
Located at Exit 514 on Interstate 90, Garryowen is your first rest stop coming in from Wyoming. The town is located in Big Horn County and is where the Battle of the Little Bighorn Began and currently houses one of two Tombs of the Unknown Solider.
- High visibility and private off ramp from Interstate 90
- Total structure size: 18,300 SF
- 7.66 Acres of land
- 600 feet of interstate frontage
- Licensed state public water services
- Geo Code: 2207353240201000
12/3/2018 7:18:37 PM
12/3/2018 7:19:57 PM