Glendale Heights is a 13.3-acre connected Commercial & Office/Professional PUD with each area having its own development. The front Commercial area of the park (7.14 acres) has 2 entrances onto 3-lane Hwy 59. The rear Office/Professional area (6.16 acres) faces paved Walder Rd. with 2 entrances. Both areas are interconnected with all 4 entrances. Site is roughly a half-mile from the intersection of Highways 59/1088, which each have separate I-12 access. Site is approximately 2 miles from I-12 on Hwy 59. Fontainebleau Jr. and Sr. High Schools are in the area as well as many residential subdivisions.
In the heart of large residential area with schools, churches, strip centers, restaurants and high demographics.
- Planned Urban Development
- 7.14 acres of Commercially zoned property
- 6.16 acres of Professional Office zoning
- Both areas interconnected with 4 total entrances.
- Easy access to and from I-12
- Large residential population with schools/churches/retail
12/3/2018 4:44:14 PM
5/9/2019 7:21:34 PM