This 24+/- acre development site has over 800' of frontage on Airport Rd. and runs about 1,380' deep. The future land use designation is LD (Limited Development) which allows for Business Park uses that include multi-family, office, commercial and light industrial/distribution warehouse development with a zoning approval. Public utilities available.
The site has been delineated and has approximately 3.9 acres of wetlands on the west side of the property.
This would be a very good location for any of the uses listed above since it is located .4 miles to the Polk Parkway and neighbors the Carillon Lakes subdivision, Publix' corporate offices, Drane Field Rd. and the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport.
- 24+/- Acres (20+/- acres high and dry)
- 800' Frontage on Airport Rd.
- Future Land Use - Limited Development
- Office, Multi-Family, Commercial, Light-Industrial, Warehouse
- Public Utilities Available
9/24/2018 12:00:00 AM
10/2/2018 3:47:34 PM