Adamo Drive Heavy Industrial
6905 East Adamo Drive, Tampa, Florida 33619
Commercial Asset Partners Realty is pleased to offer 6905/6911 Adamo Drive as an owner-user or investment opportunity located in East Tampa, Hillsborough County Florida. Mantua Manufacturing, a maker of bed frames and headboards, has occupied the property since 1972. This heavy industrial zoned 1.72 acre property is developed with a 9,840 square feet office/warehouse built in 1963 and a 29,480 square feet manufacturing/distribution warehouse built in part from 1963 through at least 1991. The smaller building has 8,080 SF of warehouse and 1,760 SF of office/lobby area that could be used for showroom space. This building has a pitched roof with ceilings ranging from 10-13 feet high, one roll-up grade level door and 100 amp, 3 Phase electric.
The larger building was originally two buildings that could easily be divided for leasing each half or keep the building for manufacturing or warehouse distribution. The building has pitched roofs with ceiling heights ranging from 12-15.5 feet, six loading docks (at least 3.5 feet high), a forklift ramp, and 400 amp 3 Phase, 240 VAC power. The building also contains 560 sf of office space, a breakroom, three restrooms and an overhead natural gas heater.
The buildings contain a fire alarm and sprinkler system, security system, motion lighting and the drives leading to the 85 x 140 feet truck court area are secured with gates. The property is connected to municipal sewer and water as well as natural gas.
The property is located in the core of the East Tampa Industrial submarket with frontage on Adamo Drive/SR 60, the main east-west artery connecting downtown Tampa to Brandon. Less than 1.5 miles from the Selmon Expressway, 3 miles from Interstate 4, approximately 3.6 miles from Interstate 75, and around 5 miles from the Port of Tampa, it provides quick access for distribution. US Highways 41 & 301 and Interstate 275 are all a short distance from the property. Don’t miss this opportunity to own property in one of Tampa Bay’s primary distribution markets!
- Two free-standing masonry.metal manufacturing and distribution warehouses for sale
- Building #1 is an 8,080 sf warehouse with 10-13 ft ceiling height, one grade level door, 1,760 sf office/lobby and 2 restrooms
- Building #2 is a 29,480 sf manufacturing bldg. w/ 12-15.5 ft ceiling height, 6 loading docks, forklift ramp, 560 sf office, break room and 3 restrooms
- Property is fenced and gated with an 85 x 140 ft. truck court
- Buildings have fire alarms & sprinkler system, security system, with motion lighting. Power 100/400 amp, 3 phase electric, 240 VAC
- In the city of Tampa, 1.72 acres zoned heavy industrial with city water, sewer and natural gas
9/21/2018 12:00:00 AM
11/27/2018 7:37:55 PM