2.96 acres of clear and level vacant land zoned CC- City Center with 600' frontage on US41. This is an opportunity for new development in a highly visible location. Zoning allows for mixed use development with a minimum two story and a maximum 50' building height above BFE. Predominant development site in downtown Punta Gorda. Zoning allows for but is not limited to; Office, Retail, Hotel, Restaurant as well as Financial Institutions. Two points ingress / egress from US41 north and King St. Very competitively priced at $18.22 per sf,
Punta Gorda and Charlotte Harbor are 90 miles south of Tampa and 70 miles north of Naples in southwest Florida's Gulf coast.
- Predominant site entering the Historic Downtown area.
- CC zoning allows for multiple mixed commercial and residential uses.
- Office, retail, Hotel, Restaurant,Financial services...
- Far corner at fully signalized intersection.
- AADT of 24,500 on both US 41 north and south.
- Very competitively priced at only $18.22 psf.
9/4/2018 12:00:00 AM
9/4/2018 3:57:25 PM