500 S Florida Avenue - Century Plaza- Executive Suites
500 Florida Avenue South, Lakeland, Florida 33801
This picturesque property is Lakeland’ most prestigious office address! With rich lobby finishes, its signature water fountain in the front along S. Florida avenue to its breathtaking views over Lake Morton, Century Plaza is truly an office gem in our CBD. NOW AVAILABLE - Broadway is pleased to announce our new Executive Offices at Century Plaza. We have 15 well-appointed offices on the 4th floor, in a variety of configurations, and sizes to fit almost any need. Each office will include access to the following:
• Wired internet to each office.
• Wireless internet throughout suite area.
• Tenant lounge complete with refrigerator, microwave, ice maker, and dishwasher.
• In suite janitorial.
• Private mailboxes.
• Open seating area.
• Glass enclosed conference room overlooking Lake Morton, complete with Smart TV and digital access.
• Tenant gym in lower lobby.
• On-site parking
• 24-hour access
Location: Century Plaza situated on S. Florida Avenue with Lake Morton views on the east side of the building. There is an onsite parking garage, and all is within walking distance to downtown retail, restaurants, parks, banks, and city offices.
Area Information: Lakeland is located approximately 35 miles east of Tampa and 55 miles southwest of Orlando along Interstate I-4. The city is home to Florida Southern College, Florida Polytechnic University, Southeastern University, Polk Community College, and Publix. Lakeland is showing positive job growth and offers a lower cost of living than area other areas along the I-4 corridor. There are over 10,000,000 people within a 100-mile radius of Lakeland; a fact that is causing exponential growth in the area.
History buffs and art lovers will enjoy the Polk Museum of Art in Lakeland, and flight enthusiasts can't miss the annual SUN 'n FUN Fly-in. And don’t forget Spring Training with the Detroit Tigers at the newly renovated Joker Marchant Stadium! In the heart of Lakeland's downtown, Lake Mirror Park offers a historic promenade, amphitheater and pedestrian walkways. Hollis Garden, found around the walkway, is a breathtaking formal garden that showcases more than 10,000 flowers and Florida indigenous plants. Make sure to dine at one of the over 30 restaurants in downtown, in what is quickly becoming the hottest restaurant scene in central Florida.
- • Wired internet to each office.
- • Wireless internet throughout suite area.
- • Tenant lounge complete with refrigerator, microwave, ice maker, and dishwasher.
- • In suite janitorial.
- • Private mailboxes.
- • Open seating area.
- • Glass enclosed conference room overlooking Lake Morton, complete with Smart TV and digital access.
- • Tenant gym in lower lobby.
- • On-site parking
- • 24-hour access
8/21/2018 12:00:00 AM
9/5/2018 4:02:33 PM