The subject property consists of approximately 7± acres Zoned I-1 and is a part of Trinity Corporate Center. The site is situated at the corner of Trinity Blvd. and Corporate Center Dr. Trinity is an unincorporated part of the most southern portion of Pasco County, just across the Pinellas and Hillsborough County lines. This location provides easy access to significant roadways and transportation, a major University and endless entertainment (top-ranked beaches and year-round recreation, major sports teams, family communities with outstanding amenities, and parks and museums).
Project has current approval from Pasco County for Preliminary Site/Construction plan and approval for Stormwater Management from SWFWMD for an office/warehouse facility up to 90,000 sq. ft.
The I-1 (Light Industrial) zoning does allow many other uses to include retail and office.
This parcel is in an area of entirely new commercial construction, comprised of professional offices, medical buildings, hotels, restaurants, and other various types of retail. The residential area is also continuing to grow with many existing homes as well as new single-family neighborhoods and multi-family communities under construction.
- Entire parcel is usable. Retention is off site and roads and utilities are all in place.
- Designed to accommodate up to 90,000 of sf in 2 Phases
- Current plan includes 56,000 sq. ft. Office and 33,000 sq. Warehouse and 260 parking spaces.
- Pasco County Site Permit is good through 11/9/22 and SWFWMD Permit is good through 9/7/2021 (potential for extensions)
- Water and Sewer run along the south side of the property (Trinity Blvd.)
- Existing project designed for truck pathway and dock-high loading
7/3/2020 12:00:00 AM
7/9/2020 1:42:22 PM