Apopka Foliage Nursery is in the is in the heart of the foliage industry in Central Florida close to the new 429 Toll road making it convenient to access major roadways. The nursery is situated north of Orlando, just 30 minutes away.
Currently, in operation, this nursery is turn-key and has a well-established customer base with proven income. The Plant inventory is about $200,000 ± wholesale value and includes all necessary equipment to run the operation. The property has a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with a pool for the owner or manager adding to the convenience and value to the business.
The free-standing warehouse is a total of 3,600 SF, with a 2,400 SF concrete floor area for plant racks and box shipping, and a loading dock for semi- trucks. The warehouse also has two additional large doors for loading box trucks and vans.
The nursery’s infrastructure includes an irrigation system with auto timers, fertigation, dosertions, 2 - 1 million BTU heaters for bio-thermal tubing for heated benches, and LP gas tanks for heaters. The huge circular crushed concrete driveway allows easy and safe access for semi-trucks.
There is also a concrete block soil storage area for dump truck delivery of soil. An additional 624 SF concrete loading area and loading dock attached to steel greenhouses are for plant pickup and delivery. This Nursery is Turn-Key and can support a healthy wholesale business to continue with a nursery or could be used to grow Hemp.
• From Apopka take US 441 West to Junction Rd go North to W. Ponkan Rd
• Turn left then go 1/10 mile
• Turn right on Round Lake Rd
• Go North for 3.1 miles to Ondich Rd
• Turn right and go East for 4/10 mile and property will be on the left (North)
- Three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with a pool for the owner or manager
- Located in the heart of the foliage industry in Central Florida
- Turn-key and has a well-established customer base
3/19/2020 9:36:09 PM
3/23/2020 5:40:09 PM