Special Purpose•Other•For Sale
Luxury Turnkey Guest Ranch Near Gonzales, TX
4168 County Road 444, Waelder, Texas 78959
BANKRUPTCY SALE - BID DEADLINE: MAY 6
Recently Appraised at $4,400,000
(Appraised value does not include significant furniture, fixtures and equipment included in the sale)
This facility formerly operated as a rehabilitation center known as Beyond the Storm. Designed as an exclusive, private retreat for its guests, the property is set on 70± private, high-fenced acres, away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Austin and San Antonio. The property features 20 double-occupancy luxury suites, as well as a plethora of indoor and outdoor amenities.
A private refuge offering the best of both worlds, the property achieves a level of serenity that is elusive in today’s world yet is situated within an hour’s drive from one of the nation’s fastest-growing cities. While providing a backdrop of natural beauty and wildlife, the property is ideally located 55 minutes from San Antonio, one hour from Austin and approximately an hour and a half from downtown Houston.
- Located on 72± completely private, high-fenced acres
- 20 fully furnished guest suites set over four spacious accommodation lodges
- World-class main lodge complete with a full service bar, regulation shuffleboard table game, billiards, ping-pong, multiple flat screens, towering double-sided stone fireplace, professional commercial kitchen & interior dining room for 50+ guests
- Ideally located 50 minutes from Austin, one hour from San Antonio & approximately an hour & a half from downtown Houston
- Additional amenities: stunning conference center for large events, fitness center, walk-in meat locker with butcher's trolley, on-site staff accommodations, check-in/concierge office, climate-controlled storage building & mechanical building with lawn care & maintenance equipment included
- Outdoor amenities: swimming pool & hot tub, cabana bath/towel room, fully stocked fishing pond, 400-yard long-distance shooting range, professional 8-station sporting clays shooting complex & two fire pits
3/16/2020 6:44:05 PM
3/27/2020 1:24:21 PM