Office•Office Building•For Lease
Bank and Office Space for Lease in Hamburg
2452 Sir Barton Way, Lexington, Kentucky 40509
SVN Stone Commercial Real Estate is pleased to present office space for lease in Hamburg Pavilion, including a turn-key bank space that is the former home of WesBanco Bank. This premier office building on 2.396 acres offers excellent visibility and signage on both I-75 (73,690 VPD) and Sir Barton Way (18,604 VPD). The property includes 58 parking spaces plus reciprocal parking with the adjoining lot and easy access to I-75, I-64, New Circle Rd, Man O' War Blvd and Winchester Rd. The bank space comes with a two-lane drive thru and ATM. The landlord is an experienced developer who has the ability to efficiently fit up the vacant spaces according to a tenant's needs. Located in Hamburg Pavilion, the site is surrounded by an abundance of local, regional and national retailers, professional office users and one of Lexington's most dense residential areas.
All other inquiries can be directed to Wade Haga at firstname.lastname@example.org / 859-285-2202 or Matt Stone at email@example.com / 859-351-5444.
The subject property is located near Hamburg Pavilion, one of Central Kentucky's premier shopping destinations, which boasts an abundance of local, regional and national retailers including Costco, Walmart, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, Target, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Malone's Steakhouse and Saul Good Restaurant and Pub. Further nearby amenities include easy access to I-75/I-64, New Circle Road, and Man-O-War Boulevard, many banks, professional office users, as well as Lexington's newest Whitaker Family YMCA location.
- First Floor Former Bank Space with Drive Thru (4,081 RSF)
- Second Floor Suite 202 Available (1,535 RSF)
- Third Floor Suite 301 Available (3,732 RSF)
- Excellent Signage and Visibility on I-75 (73,690 VPD) and Sir Barton Way (18,604 VPD)
- 25,752 SF Three-Story Office Building on 2.396 Acres
- 58 On-Site Parking Spaces, Plus Reciprocal Parking with the Adjoining Lot
- Easy Access to I-75, I-64, New Circle Rd, Man O' War Blvd and Winchester Rd
- Surrounded by an Abundance of Retail, Professional Office and Residential
3/11/2020 8:15:11 PM
3/27/2020 8:24:47 PM